Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 19th, NorthStar with Brady Green at Zaharias - We had our CD release party. It was a nasty night but we didn't let that stop us. I was knocked out by the attendance. Frankie Urzetta showed up and played. It was cold outside but it warmed my heart to see the support we have for our original music!

November 20th, Eclipse - Was in the studio packaging the new Christmas CD. Had a chance to listen to it and it turned out nice. Thanks Jim and Mike for all your hard work. I am proud to be a part of this effort each year. Thanks Kurt for playing on my song "Christmas 1960".

November 21st, NorthStar atZackry's - Not a packed night but saw a lot of faces from the past. Always great to work for Barbra and staff!

November 22nd - Happy thankgiving!

November 23 & 24th, NorthStar, Friday, Dave, Saturday at Sea Jay's - Friday night Ed and I played together for our NorthStar, Georgia CD release party. It turned out great! Saturday I was solo, it was a good night too! We camped out, Theresa, Penny Lane and I. It was fun!

November 26th, The Super Hacker's at Hurricane Patty's - Fun night! It's a blast playing with friends, for all our friends!

Well I think we are going to be finishing up our new "Big Lonesome" CD this week! We will be in the studio for 3 days in a row! I can't wait for everyone to hear it! Next week I will start putting tunes together for my new solo CD and right after the holidays Ed and I will start on a new NorhtStar CD. Thanks for supporting our original music! Stop texting and start talking! Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real!" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment