Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 4th (AM), NorthStar at Eclipse Recording Co.- Worked on "The Battle of New Orleans" and "Livin' In My Head".

October 4th (PM), Dave at The Corner Bar - Great to be back here!  Kruz did a nice set!  I will be gone next week.  I think Daryl Wise will be playing.  Stop by and see him if you can.

October 5th, Dave at Zaharias - Had a great night!  I really enjoy this place.  The owners, staff and the audience are so nice.  It's a pleasure to play music for these folks.

October 6th, Dave at Sea Jay's - It was jammin'.  Had a room full of golfers from Orlando and South Carolina.  After the gig I went by to see the Whafratz with Kurt Johnston. Sat in and sang Folsom Prison and played bass (6-string) on a Jerry Lee Lewis tune.  Good to see Jonathan and Dan.  I was going to stay at Ed's but decided to come home.

October 7th, Dave at Creekside - What a blast! Talked to Shelly and I might start doing some Wednesday's.  Man, that would be great!

October 8th, The Big Lonesome at Arnold's - What a great steak dinner Theresa and I had.  The night was good.  It's always great to hang with my bandmates.  Check Arnold's out the 2nd Monday of every month (next one November 12th).  Call for reservations early.  Thanks Fred and staff, look forward to seeing you next month.  "Keepin' It Real" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment