Friday, May 11, 2012

May 2nd , Saint Augustine Amphitheater/ Beach Boys -  A bunch of us went to see the show, thanks to Thom and Elizabeth. The band sounded great!

May 3rd, NorthStar at Eclipse - Brady Green put a lead guitar track on "Fast as the Wind".

May 3rd, Dave at The Corner Bar - Met the new owners (Tim & Cathy) they seem real nice. They said DAVE continues on Thursday's at the Corner!

May 4 & 5th, Dave at The Big Deck Bar - What a great place! Brian, Darlene and staff were real nice to us (me and Theresa). It was great to hang out with old friends. I will be back there July 27 & 28th.   I can't wait.

May 6th, The Big Lonesome at The American Legion (Palm Valley) - It's always a pleasure to play with these great singer/songwriters. Happy Anniversary to Ed and Kristen (25th). See you boys in the studio tomorrow!

May 7th, The Big Lonesome at Eclipse - One of the greatest sessions I've ever been a part of.  I've been in studio sessions hundreds and hundreds of times. Kurt and Frankie will be mixing on Friday, I can't wait to hear it!

This week has been a long but good.  A lot of time in the studio and things got done.  I started two more new original tunes. It doesn't get much better than this. Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment