Thursday, December 8, 2011

November 28th, The Hackers @ Hurricane Patties - It was a blast! Everyone was on, that's when its fun. See you guys on December 26th.  Thanks to Lisa and staff.

November 29th - Worked on Christmas CD at Eclipse. Wayne Jonhston and I wrote "I'm Not Going To Be Santa Clause This Year"

November 29th Dave @ Oasis - It will be awhile before I'm back at The World Famous Oasis.  See you on December 27th. I will be counting the days until my return to the land of the 44 TV's!

December 1st, Dave @ The Corner Bar - A great crowd!  Kruz did a good mini set. This is a good listening room. Enjoyed the evening!  Thanks Nanna, Chris and Pat!

December 2nd, Dave @  Zaharias - I can't say enough about this gig. Angelica and staff are great! They make it a real pleasure to perform.  I like this place a lot!  Thanks!

December 3rd, Dave @ Sea Jay's - I looked out at the crowd and figured it was going to be tough night. Boy was I wrong!  Sometimes you think you are getting ready to play for a crowd that's not going to be into your music. Sometimes you absolutely wrong. Tonight I definitely was! I had a great time! Thanks Tommy and staff!

December 4th, Dave @ Zaharias - The weather was a little nicer still a little chilly though (duh it's December). It's hard not to have a good gig at this place everyone is so friendly. Thanks once again to Angelica and staff!

I will be in the studio finishing up my new CD "Hopeless Romantic".  I'm real excited!  It's been a great week! Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real" -David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment