Friday, November 18, 2011

November 9th, NorthStar @ The World Famous Oasis - We had a nice crowd.  It was good to get back to playing with brother Ed.  Wayne Johnston (The Big Lonesome) joined us.  It is always a pleasure to play with this great player.  Thanks Liz and staff!

November 10th Eclipse - Mixing "The Battle of New Orleans" to put on our Northstar website.  This is one of the songs we will be releasing on "Keepin' It Real" our new upcoming CD.

PM, Dave at The Corner Bar - I really enjoy this gig. Nanna did a good job on "Landslide".  Kruz did a great job also! Thanks Nick, Nanna and Chris!

November 11th, Dave @ SeaJay's - One of many great nights I have had at this venue. There's a lot of folks sailing up and down the coast right now.  It's a great bunch to play music for.  Thanks Tommy and staff!

November 12th, NorthStar @ Latitude 31 - Ed and I had a blast.  What a great crowd.  Between us, we did everything anyone wanted to hear and also played them some of our music. Thanks everyone!

November 13th, Dave @ Zaharias - There was no one there when I showed up.  Not even a bartender. I was a little nervous but it tuned out to be a great Sunday!  Had a lot of friends show up, that always makes for a great evening.  Looking forward to Northstar w/Brady Green (and maybe some other special guest's).  Monday, November 21st 6-9pm.  Thanks Angelica and staff!

November 14th, The Big Lonesome @ Hurricane Patty's - We had a pretty good turn out.  We are playing at the Amphitheater this Saturday so we ran through our set.  It went good.  I have a lot of favorite things about this band. I am really enjoying what everyone is doing on the Northstar songs we start the night with! I just like hangin' out with this bunch of outlaws!  Thanks to the folks that are supporting our music!  Thanks Lisa and staff!

It was another great week! I am lookinf forward to whatever is coming up in the future. I am excited about all the new original music that is going to be coming out in the next couple of month's. I'm ready to get to work on the next solo CD. Thanks for letting me live my dream! "Keepin' It Real" - David

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment