Monday, February 14, 2011

Wednesday 2/9 AM - Got together and worked on some new tunes with my lonesome friends. Randy Watts, our good friend from Viginia stopped in to check us out.

PM - NorthStar @ The World Famous Oasis - We had a good time. Made some new friends. Randy also stopped by the Oasis to hear Ed and I for awhile.

Thursday 2/10 AM - In the studio (Eclipse), Ed is going to lay down a traditional tune "Been All Around the World".

PM "Just Dave" @ The Corner Bar - Had a great time! Kruz got up and played a few. Stacey & Curtis (Good Wood) stopped by. Randy Watts hung out also, he'll be leaving in the AM headed to Georgia, as I am to do a NorthStar gig. It's good to hang with Randy.

Friday 2/11 NorthStar @ Zachry's - Our best night yet! Had some old friends stop by. Mad some new ones. Just a real great time!

Saturday 2/12 Wharfratz @ Private Party - I sat in with the Wharfratz (Eddie and Jonathan). The Monsignor and Johnny were great hosts. Jonathan did a great job on drums and it was nice to play a little bass again. I was proud to be a rat for a night!

Sunday 2/13 "Just Dave" @ Finnegan's Wake, North Stage - I played Sundays at the Sunset Grille with a couple of different bands for years. Now I'm somewhere on AlA again (South, though). Frankie stopped by and played and sang. It was great. Shane and Karen have been a great help for me and my career. Thanks!

Good things happen to good people. Doors open for people who work hard and are honest. I wish the best for everyone no matter what it is you do. That's the way I fly. Keepin' It Real -David

No comments:

Post a Comment