Monday, July 12, 2010

7-6 Eclipse Recording Co. - Wayne stopped by and played harp on Love's Strange and What Would You Do? Great job, Wayne! I'm excited that each day gets me a little closer to completing this second CD Hopeless Romantic.

Hurricane Patty's, Those Guys - Great night! A lot of good friends and we play well. Had fund!!

7-7 Capt. Stan's (Woodbine, GA), NorthStar - Had a great night! Tried a couple new songs, had a good crowd. Everyone was real nice, made you feel right at home! See you in two weeks!

7-8 Eclipse Recording Co. - I'm going to lay down a bass part on track 3, What Would You Do? If I can't get it, Jim Stafford will. Or maybe we'll both do it...
Later: Got a good bass track for What Would You Do?

Oasis, Those Guys - Great night, it was good to be back with Frankie!

7-9 The Clover Room @ Finnegan's Wake, Those Guys - Had some people show up! This is going to be a good room. Shane and staff are working hard to make it that way. Good job guys!

7-10 Hurricane Patty's, Those Guys - Good gig! We don't play here on Saturdays very often. It turned out great! By the hangover I had I would like to thank the guys for taking care of me. Thanks! It was good to see Billy!

In closing, it was a great week! Got some tracks done at the studio. Played music with my friends. All is well.
"Keepin' it Real" —Dave

see you down the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment